| Being self employed can be worrying and stressful enough without worrying about what would happen to your income in the event of being unable to work permanently or for an extended period of time after an accident or incident.
As a leading insurance broker, Padraic Smith offers personal accident cover that for as little as €300 per year (dependent on your industry) will provide hospital care and income while you recover or a lump-sum payment if you are unable to return to work.
Personal Accident Insurance will cover you against:
- Permanent Disabling Injuries
- Loss of one or more limbs
- Loss of sight in one or both eyes
- Loss of hearing in one or both ears
- Back or spine injuries
- Injuries to shoulder, elbow,wrist, hip, knee or ankle
- Total/partial loss of an arm, loss of a hand
- Total/partial loss of a leg, loss of a foot
- Loss of thumb or finger/s
- Loss of a toe
- Temporary Total Disablement